The Who What When Where How
Anyone with a business idea is encouraged to submit their idea. Submit your idea now: click here.
This Idea Challenge will run for the month of September, only. You will need to meet the requirements below to be considered. Winner walks away with $500 cash!
See below to understand which factors are taken into consideration when selecting the winning idea:
1. Public Idea – Banner Image and Elevator pitch must be public-facing
2. Problem-Solution – show how big of a problem you are solving and that your solution tackles the root problem
3. Get your idea liked – you can do this by interviewing your prospective customers and ask that they upvote your idea on Ideator
4. Team – you’ve created a team (you +1 or more) and your team members have joined the idea profile
5. Potential bonus – add a video about your business idea – it’ll add points to your score!
6. Add it to the collection! Sign up then click here.
***Deadline extended until end of October 31st at 11:59pm PST.***
100% virtual means you can be anywhere in the world with internet connection so that you can submit your idea! There will be no pitch component to this competition. All you need to do is submit your idea, follow the above requirements and pay close attention to #3. Best of luck! Questions? Sign in and ask us!