Wow! 50 amazing ideas were submitted.
We want to send out a huge thanks to everyone who participated. It has been an amazing week. You guys have unbelievable ideas all across the product spectrum, including: paintbrush holders, education apps, parking solutions, environmental waste programs, chemical free makeup and even airbnb for pets. Too many fantastic concepts to name them all.
We are looking forward to seeing all these great ideas progress to the next steps.
Here are the finalists for the Showdown:
- Mommy Dearest Delivers – “Your Mom away from Home”
- Hermees MPS – “Changing the World. One Swipe at a time”
- Learning Threads – “A Guide for your Learning Journey”
- Unifyed – “The best way to share and discover what’s happening on campus”
- Guidr – “Geared to help students do better”
- U-Dot Universal Modular Robotic Components – “Giving you a head start in robotics design”
- Mugi Ad – “Hyper-local digital advertising”
- Sulu – “A way to manage water consumption”
And the amazing panel that will judge the presentations:
- Gabriela Dow – Angel investor & Partner at Plug & Play – LinkedIn
- Ken Denman – President & CEO at Emotient – LinkedIn
- Anderee Berengian – Managing Director at Rezven Partners – LinkedIn
- Erik Nielsen – Co-Founder & CEO at Two Truths & A Lie – LinkedIn
- Tim Rueth – Angel investor & advisor to startups – LinkedIn