Who, what, when, where, and how
Anyone who attended San Diego Startup Week 2016!
Startup Week 2016 and various sponsors hosted this idea competition and gave away prizes to the top 3 finalists:
ScaleMatrix ScaleFlex Cloud Service – One year subscription to ScaleFlex, the on-demand cloud platform for development and testing.
AKeyMark Trademark Application Startup Pack – Protect your startup’s brand with 3 trademark applications, including the cost of a single class of goods or services for each application! A lucky prize winner will get full access to the AKeyMark platform for 3 trademark applications. The AKeyMark process includes: a strategic trademark attorney consultation, a proprietary AKeyMark Audit and use of the AKeyMark dashboard which monitors and tracks your trademark application status. This pack is perfect for a new business owner that is ready to protect their brand name, logo and slogan.
HIRED Private Marketplace Access – Credits to the HIRED private marketplace upon a candidate accepting a final offer from your company. Applicable to candidates in engineering, product management, sales, and marketing for full time roles.
We picked the seven (7) top ideas (criteria here) to pitch to a panel of amazing judges:
Chairman and CEO, AKeyMark
Partner, Plug and Play San Diego and Director, NV5 Inc.
Chief Rocker at Rock My World (RockMyRun) – Smart Music for Fitness and Wellness
Entrepreneurship and Experiential Learning, School of Business, USD
Kickoff – Monday, June 13th from 4:30 – 5:30pm PDT
Submissions End – Wednesday, June 15th at 5pm PDT
Official Finals – Thursday, June 16th 6:00 – 7:30pm PDT
Please click on the events to find out the event location and other details
The seven (7) finalists pitched to live Judges on June 16th at San Diego Startup Week.
Applicants participated by following these steps:
1. Sign up (free) and create idea profile
2. Build your idea keeping Judging Criteria in mind (here)
3. Refine your idea with help from experts at the Business Model session of Startup Week.
4. Submit your idea(s) to the San Diego Startup Week 2016 Collection
5. Meet the deadline (by 5pm PDT on June 15th)
6. Seven (7) finalists will be announced on June 15th via twitter follow us!, and the finalists will be notified individually via email
7. Finalists pitch on June 16th at 6pm PDT
Announcing the Winners
Questions? Sign up and ask!